Asthma is an inflammatory disease of the airways to the lungs. It makes breathing difficult and can make some physical activities difficult or even impossible.
No single cause has been identified for asthma. Instead, researchers believe that the breathing condition is caused by a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Genetics. If a parent has asthma, you’re more likely to develop it.
- History of viral infections. People with a history of viral infections during childhood are more likely to develop the condition.
- Hygiene hypothesis. This hypothesis proposes that babies aren’t exposed to enough bacteria in their early months and years. Therefore, their immune systems don’t become strong enough to fight off asthma and other conditions.
- Early allergen exposure. Frequent contact with possible allergens and irritants may increase your risk for developing asthma.
Symptoms of asthma include:
- Coughing, especially at night, when laughing, or during exercise
- Wheezing, a squealing or whistling sound made when breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Follow your asthma action plan.
- Get vaccinated for influenza and pneumonia.
- Identify and avoid asthma triggers.
- Monitor your breathing.
- Identify and treat attacks early.
- Take your medication as prescribed.
- Pay attention to increasing quick-relief inhaler use.
Hbr Asthma treatment is best of all health care in bangalore, don't waste your money other places, just gor for hbr unani herbal treatment.
I was getting breathing difficulty and tired eary from any physical activity, then i searched hbr unani care on google and get to know after treated there. Best herbal care for Asthma.
Bangalore - 560 011
+91 96117 48517 / 94484 59907
Make Appointment, Book your Seat Now!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Bangalore - 560 011