Unani Medicine for Piles
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.
Piles are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.
The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- chronic constipation
- chronic diarrhea
- lifting heavy weights
- straining when passing a stool
The tendency to develop piless may also be inherited and increases with age.
n most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.
An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains. …
- Drink plenty of fluids. …
- Consider fiber supplements. …
- Don’t strain. …
- Go as soon as you feel the urge. …
- Exercise. …
- Avoid long periods of sitting.
Few days back, I wan not able to walk properly, area around the anus was itchy, but now I can fell difference, thank you hbr unani for care of it.
I wans not able to do any physical activity since long time, then i contacted hbr and see now I am able to run, walk even I can lift weight again.
Bangalore - 560 011
+91 96117 48517 / 94484 59907
Make Appointment, Book your Seat Now!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Bangalore - 560 011